Compassion Lab is a new way for us to learn how to be more mindful and wise leaders.
Retreats, workshops and special events
You want to be a leader who embodies compassion and leads with clarity, even in difficult times.
Compassion Lab expands what is possible.
Our Retreats and Workshops are designed to help you:
- practice turning your attention inward to develop greater empathy and emotional intelligence;
- use neuroscience to transform your leadership skills;
- build new brain;
- enjoy a little space for creativity, curiosity and connection;
- practice having critical conversations;
- create tools for lowering your stress levels and optimising your productivity;
- find out how to listen with fascination and act with clarity in difficult times;
- develop more courage and open heartedness;
Leading with Compassion in Mental Health
Leading with Compassion in Health and Aged care
Compassion Lab Co-Lab
14 September: 1.30pm – 4.30pm
13 October: 1.30 – 4.30pm
17 November: 1.30 – 4.30pm
One Roof Melbourne, 77 City Road, Southbank Melbourne
Registration Fee: $260
Listen to this Loving Kindness Meditation
Compassionate Leadership Workshops
The Compassionate Leadership Workshop is a creative and intensive 2 day workshop delivered in a slightly different way. Participants come together for the first full day and then go away and spend some time in reflection and practice for one month before completing the second day.
You can participate in a Compassionate Leadership Workshop by arranging for your organisation to host a 2 Day workshop bringing together a maximum of 34 participants. We will work with you to arrange a venue, catering and promotional material.
We also run a small number of Compassionate Leadership Workshops throughout the year for individual registration.
Simply get in touch and ask about the next workshop being held near you.
Email Mary Freer email@example.com